Iredeem is committed to providing its Members and other users of our website with an Internet experience that respects and protects their personal privacy. Our privacy policies and practices are detailed below, and we ask that you read them thoroughly. In order to provide services to our Members,we are required to collect, use and disclose some of our Members’ Personal Information. Our policy is based on the following three pledges we make to our Members:
(a) We pledge that we will not release personal information about you without your permission, except as needed to provide you the services you have expressly requested, as explained in greater detail in the section on"Third Party relationships" below.
(b) We pledge that we will provide you with the means to communicate with us to enable you to manage and control the information that you have voluntarily provided to us.
(c) We pledge that we will provide the mechanisms for you to communicate your privacy questions and concerns to us and that we will respond to them thoughtfully and thoroughly.
03 Helpful Definitions
(a) Personal information is identifiable information about you, such asy our name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, date of birth, and the nature, frequency and type of services used by you. The amount and nature of the Personal information that you may provide us will depend on the type of products or services you request.
(b) Anonymous information is not personal information. Anonymous information is information about people that cannot be used to identify individuals. Anonymous information includes information about how our site is used, such as places visited, searches performed, the domain names and/or IP addresses (as explained in greater detail below) of browsers that visit our Site, time of day the Site was visited, and other non-personal information. Anonymous information is information that is not tied to any individual, but helps identify characteristics of Iredeem Members as a group (for example, the average stay on the site and average number of visits in a given period).
04 Collections and Use of Personal Information
We want to assure visitors that they can visit our Site without telling us who they are or revealing any personal information about themselves to us. It is only upon becoming a Member of Iredeem that personal information is collected from you.
We collect, and use personal information of Members only as required to provide our Services or with the consent (and at the option) of the Member if it is not required. We store and retain all information including personal information for as long as is required to provide the Services or as may be required by applicable laws. We are located in Alberta and store all of the information we collect in Alberta,so we are governed by the AlbertaPersonal Information Protection Act. If you reside outside of Alberta, please be aware that the law in your area does not apply.
05 Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
Iredeem shares only the personal information provided by Members in accordance with the policies described in the section on Third Party relationships below. PLEASE NOTE: In certain special cases, we may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, or otherwise injuring or interfering with Iredeem’s rights, property or operation, other Iredeem Members, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. We may also disclose your personal information when we believe the law permits or require sit, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative investigation.
06 Anonymous Information
07 Cookies: How They Are Used and Opting-Out
A "cookie" is a small piece of datum that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies do not damage your system or impair functioningin any way. Our Site only uses session cookies, which are cookies that are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after your browser is closed.Session cookies do not collect information from the user's computer and typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
08 Special Categories of Information
Iredeem will not collect, use or disclose any personal information about our Members that is of a highly sensitive nature and that is obviously not needed for the Services, such as personal information of a medical, financial (other than payment information that is provided for the Services), or sexual nature. When we collect payment information, such as credit card information, we use it only for the purposes of processing the transaction and such financial information shall be deleted immediately afterwards.
09 Uses of IP Addresses
(1) An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a set of numbers that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your Internet service company or through your company's local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN).Web servers automatically identify your computer by the IP address assigned to it during your session online.
(2) Iredeem may collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report anonymous user information to our advertisers and Third Party partners, and to audit the use of our Site. We do not ordinarily link a user's IP address to personal information of that user, which means each user's session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us. However, we can and will use IP addresses to identify Members of our Site when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Site's terms and conditions of use or terms of service, or to protect our service, or other Members.
PLEASE NOTE: Under certain circumstances, IP addresses and/or domain names may be linked to personal information, when said information is stored in databases managed by Internet registries. We do not collect, use or disclose that information.
10 Third Party Relationships
(1) Iredeem works with partner businesses (the "Third Parties") to provide its Members with high quality and tailored shopping and entertainment experiences at a wide and growing number of venues. As part of its Service, Iredeem shares the minimum necessary personal information with these Third Parties. Some of these Third Parties have their own privacy policies and we encourage Members to make every effort to read the privacy policies provided by or in association with Third Parties to make an informed decision whether or not to continue using the Third Parties’ services based on the privacy policies posted on these related Websites or Third Party partners. However, we will make every effort to ensure that you have the ability to opt-out of the sharing of such data with Third Party partners. You may e-mail us directly at ___________ and we will forward your request to the appropriate company, and help you follow up to ensure that your concerns are adequately handled.
1) Iredeem operates a secure data network protected by industry standard fire wall and password protection. Iredeem has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your user data under our control.
(2) Only authorized employees have access to information you provide us. For example, we impose strict rules on Iredeem employees who have access either to the databases that store user information or to the servers that host our services. While we cannot guarantee that loss,misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we make every effort (such as the use of employee passwords and non-disclosure agreements) to prevent such occurrences.
12 Contacting Us
(2) You can send an e-mail to _________________.